Terms and conditions
The website www.superhome.com.cy (the “Website”) belongs to the company SUPERHOME CENTER (DIY) LIMITED, of Nicosia, 200 Limassol Ave., 2025 and Registration Number ΗΕ 94973, email address [email protected] and telephone number: 77777545 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
The following terms and conditions apply in relation to the access, navigation and use of the Website, including the online store superhome.com.cy which can be found at the address www.superhome.com.cy
Any User who accessed, trades through or uses the Website (hereinafter referred to as “User” and/or “Visitor” and/or “Customer” for ease of reference i.e. depending on a simple visit to the Website or whether he or she is ordering and buying or selling products or services) is deemed to accept these below terms unconditionally and without exception. In case of disagreement by the User with the terms, then it is his responsibility to refrain from using, visiting or any other transaction or use of the services from the online store.
- General Terms
- Information on Products posted on the Website
The Company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by entries of electronic data that were made by error/misconduct in view of common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence.
The Company exercises due diligence so that the photos of the Products displayed on the Website as well as any posted videos reflect as far as possible the actual status of the Products. In any case, however, the User accepts that the Products shown in the photos and videos may deviate from the actual status, form, size, coloring and general image of the Products sold in the E-shop. The Company is not responsible in case of deviation of the photographic depiction of the Product or its depiction in video from the actual picture.
The Company does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any information or content relating to any Products, software or advertisements included on the Website as well as for the content of third parties to which the User is referred through hyperlinks from the Website or which the Website provides access to.
- Pricing Policy
The prices of the online store can be changed at any time without notice. The Company is not responsible and does not cover differences in the prices of Products purchased from a physical store under the brand name "SUPERHOME" in Cyprus in which the Customer found a Product with a lower price in its online store or vice versa.
In the context of good faith and for your own protection, we kindly ask you to find that in case a Product is offered at an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before proceeding with an order, contact the Customer Service Department at 77777545.
- Limitation of Liability in Relation to the Website
The Company does not provide any warranty (i) for the proper functionality of the Website; (ii) for the accessibility and use of the Website, (iii) for the full, accurate and timely nature of the contents, information or data available on the Website, (iv) for the absence of defects or errors from the content and/or operation of the Website and/or applications (v) for the absence of viruses or other malicious software and (vi) for the absence of certain properties that could be expected in relation to these websites or their content. Therefore, the Company informs the User that both the entire content of the Website and the promotion of the Products (on the market of which the User may proceed through the E-shop) are provided "as is" without conditions or other guarantees for their accuracy, correctness or suitability for the use or for the intended purpose.
The Company does not guarantee the availability of Products displayed in the online store, but informs according to the data kept about the availability or non-availability any interested customer and undertakes in case of change of such data, to inform customers in a timely manner of the unavailability in which case it is not subject to any further responsibility. The online store provides the content (e.g. information, names, photographs, illustrations), the Products and services available through the Website "as is".
Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable under civil or criminal proceedings for any damage or loss (general, special or consequential, which is indicatively and not restrictively, interconnected and/or cumulative consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may be suffered by a visitor to the Website or a third party from a cause related to the operation or not and/or the use of the Website and/or inability to provide services and/or Products and/or information made available by it and/or any unauthorized interference by third parties in Products and/or services and/or information made available through it. In any event, however, and where any damage is due to a proven negligence of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered.
The Company in the context of its transactions through the online store is not responsible and is not liable for any damage or loss (except for damage to the Products themselves) resulting from the cancellation of orders, from non-execution or from the delay of their execution, for any reason.
- User Responsibility
The User agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the Website, including the E-shop, in accordance with the law and based on the rules governing good faith and fair trading practices and is therefore prohibited from using the Website for:
- intentional or unintentional breach of applicable law or regulations;
- harassment of third parties in any way;
- collecting or storing personal data about other users;
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful infringement and harm to the Company or to any third party either to violate the confidentiality or the privacy of any person's information;
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends any User’s morals, social values, age, etc.
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content for which Users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with law or the applicable contracts (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered by confidentiality agreements);
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any kind.
- publishing, e-mailing or transmitting in other ways any material containing software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or malfunction to the operating equipment of any software or computer hardware
The content of the Website including images, graphic designs, discrete titles, marks, texts, photographs, etc. are the intellectual property of the Company or other legal beneficiaries and are protected by Cyprus law, European law and international conventions. Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the actual provider shall be prohibited. Reproduction, republication, upload, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the Company or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features listed and described through the Website under the trademark superhome.com.cy or the Products or services of the Company or third parties, are assets of the Company or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use on the Website does not in any way give license or permission of use to third parties.
- Limited License
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, the Website grants you a non-exclusive, untransferable, personal, limited right of access, use and display of this Website and its contents. This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the Website and its details and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not modify the Website and its information in any way or reproduce or present publicly or distribute or otherwise use the Website and its details, for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted hereby.
- Any creation of a connection that implies any kind of relationship between the User or a third party with the Company or approval or support from the Company is prohibited when it does not exist.
- The Website may not be placed in a frame on any other website and in any case the User is prohibited from creating a, link, to any part of the Website, except the homepage.
- The User is prohibited from using frames or framework techniques to surround any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or format) of the Website.
- The User is prohibited from using any "metatags" or any other "hidden text" based on the Company's names or trademarks or affiliates or CTC Group companies without its written consent.
- In the event of unauthorized use, the license granted by the Company for access to the Website is automatically revoked, without further notice.
- Links to www.superhome.com.cy
The Website may include and use links that lead to pages of the E-shop or to third-party websites and are considered to be related websites and are not under the control of the Company and provide these links only to facilitate the use of the Website, their use is not mandatory for the visitor/customer and the fact that they are provided on the Website does not indicate that the Company approves or accepts their content.
Therefore, the Company is not responsible for the contents of any such website or any link contained in an associated website, or any changes or updates to such websites and the Company is not responsible for the broadcasts of the internet or for any form of transmission received from any linked website.
- Creation of an Account on the Website
The User of the Website can create an account even if he or she does not intend to proceed directly or at all to the online purchase of Products.
The User bears full and sole responsibility for any action (act or omission) taken through his account. The Company disclaims any liability for damages arising from the use of a User's account against other third parties due to unauthorized access or use of the User's account if the User has not previously properly informed the Company in [email protected] or the phone number 77777545.
The User has the ability to deactivate his account at any time at will by pressing the Disable button. It should be noted that if the user disables his account in the online store then his account will be deactivated in total.
The Company is entitled to delete the Account of a User and/or refuse access to the Website and/or the online store for any reason, including for cases where there is evidence of malicious, illegal or unconventional navigation and/or use of the Website (found by the Company or following a complaint from any third party). In this case, the User's information is retained to confirm that the same User will not re-register.
- Correctness of Submitted Data
An essential element of the process is also the creation of a secret login code, which will be set by the User himself based on the current security rules of the Company, for the creation of passwords. With this code, the User will access the entire content of the Website, his Account and the online store and this code must always keep secret and secure.
In particular, the User bears full and sole responsibility for the protection of the secret password created and used to enter the account. The User must completely avoid granting the password to third parties in order to prevent any unauthorized access and use (and in particular but not exclusively to any minors). In addition, each User must immediately inform the Company if there are any reasons to believe that the secret password could or may have been known to a third party or there is a risk that the password will be used without the user’s permission.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASES
- FRAMEWORK OF THE AGREEEMENT
- The following terms and conditions govern the relationship between natural or legal persons ("Customers") who make purchases of products ("Product" or "Products") from the Website www.superhome.com.cy or from the stores of Superhome Center (DIY) Ltd ("Company").
- If you place an order through the Website, you verify that you are over the age of 18.
- FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
- In purchases made physically in the stores, the contract is formed when the Company accepts your order at the cashier.
- In purchases made online, at the time the Customer places an order, he or she makes an offer to purchase the Product or Products from the Company. The stages of the process from the submission of the order until the formation of the contract of sale are the following:
- Selection of the Products and access to the shopping cart.
- Creation of a personal account (if this does not already exist).
- Choice of payment method.
- Selection of method of receipt/shipping of Products.
- Completion of the order.
The Customer will then be informed of the way the Product will be shipped as well as the time of delivery of the Products (depending on the place of delivery).
As soon as the order is submitted, the Company, in case it accepts the order, will send to the Customer, an automated order-confirmation email. Confirmation of the order may also take place by phone or SMS. The confirmation is the acceptance by the Company of the offer of the Customer and the contract between the Customer and the Company is formed as soon as the Company sends the confirmation of the order stating that it has accepted the offer of the Customer.
At the order stage, the Company will commit the amount of the order and calculate the final charge and it will send the relevant invoice to the Customer. If there is a difference between the amount committed and the amount of the final charge, this will be automatically released back to the Customer’s bank account.
In case any issues arise in relation to the order or with the time of delivery, the Customer will be informed through email or phone.
For the completion of the order, the Customer, by accepting these terms, consents to the Company processing his/her personal data for the purpose of being informed about the order and the progress of the order. The Company is not responsible in case the information provided to the Customer about the progress of the order is incomplete due to an error in the contact details which had been provided by the Customer.
- CHANGE, MODIFICATION AND WITHDRAWAL OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES
- The Company reserves the right to choose at its sole discretion the Products available for sale and to modify, renew and/or withdraw them at any time, without liability and without prior notice to the Customer prior to the conclusion of the contract.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the prices of the Products, any offers and discounts and such decision shall be at the sole discretion of the Company without any liability arising on the part of the Company and without prior notice to the Customer basing such decisions on its business policy which can be changed at its absolute discretion.
- The Company may at its absolute discretion, set maximum and/or minimum limits for each order, without notifying the Customer. The limits may change and relevant to what applies to the limits is what is displayed on the Website at the time of the order.
- The Company reserves the right at any time, without accepting any liability and without notice to change its business policy in relation to the costs of delivery and payment methods.
- DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- The cost of delivery of the Products is additional to the price stated in the store or online.
- Delivery and/or pick-up of Products sold through the online store will be made subject to the methods and fees (where applicable) specified in the Website, taking into account the total weight or volume of Products purchased. The Company reserves the right to change the delivery policy of its Products at any time, informing the Customer prior to the conclusion of the respective contract.
It is noted that the delivery date of the Products is indicative and is subject to change. In such case, the Company will make reasonable efforts to contact the Customer in order to provide him with the relevant information.
- Additionally, the Company may, at its discretion, set as a condition for delivery of any Product, the verification of the Customer's identity upon delivery and in case of inability to verify or doubt, the Company is entitled to refuse delivery and terminate the contract.
- The delivery time of the Products is estimated to be 5 days but there may be changes depending on demand, on whether the services of an external provider are used or for any other reason, but such delivery will not exceed 30 days from the time of conclusion of the contract.
- The Company may determine, at its discretion, the payment methods for the purchase of Products, and reserves the right to change the method of payment and to add or modify the procedures, without informing the Customers, who shall be informed about the existing payment methods through displaying these in the online store before the conclusion of the respective contract.
- In case of payments made by credit card, these may be effected only through accepted cards. If the Customer chooses a credit card as a method of payment, the process will be completed through a recognized banking institution that provides all the security guarantees of electronic payments.
- The collection and processing of payment data submitted by the Customer, is carried out by a third party banking institution which is solely responsible for the processing and for the completion of the payment. Any problem which arises when paying by credit card will be the responsibility of the payment service provider. The Company does not store or process card details of its Customers. The Company is also entitled to reject the Customer’s order or to withdraw from the contract of sale at any time if it established or if there is a possibility that there is an issue in relation to the card details. The Customer bears the full and exclusive responsibility for the correct entry of his/her card details in the payment system.
- RETURNS POLICY AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- Right of Withdrawal – Only for Online Shopping or Purchases made through Telephone/Off-Premises
If you act as a consumer, you have the right to return all or part of the order without informing us of the reasons you want the Product returned within 30 calendar days from the date you receive the Product, and in such cases you will receive a refund in the same way that the payment was made.
Products will only be accepted for return if:
- They have been purchased through the Website or by phone.
- They are not Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The Products are not personalized e.g. have not been sold by the meter or other unit of measurement requested by the Customer (e.g. a piece of chains, piece of wood, etc) and do not fall under the exceptions of the Consumer Protection Law of 2021 in relation to the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
In case you return Products based on your abovementioned right, you will be charged with the costs of their return.
You can exercise your right of withdrawal by filling in the following information and sending it to the following email address:
Download Return Form
- Right of Return
In case the purchase was made in our store with your physical presence, and you wish to return a Product purchased from the Company, you can do so by bringing it back to any Superhome store in Cyprus within 30 days from the date of purchase provided that:
- The Product is accompanied by the relevant Cash Receipt or Gift Receipt.
- In case it was purchased using a privilege card, the card and the identity of the holder must be displayed (in person),
- The Product must be sealed – i.e. inside its original packaging which must not have been torn and the Product must not have been used.
- The Product must not be a Product that is personalized, sold by the meter or other unit of measurement, is a Product that deteriorates or expires soon, is a health Product, a lamp or an LED device.
The value of the Product is refunded in the same way as the initial payment.
- Product Returns due to Incorrect Delivery/Defective Products
In all cases in which Products different from the ones agreed to be sold are delivered, in terms of type or quantity, or in case of delivery of a defective Product, the Customer returns the Products for inspection and detection of the error. In this case, the costs of returning the Products to the Company as well as the costs of their return to the Customer are borne by the Company as long as the method of return proposed by the Company is followed.
- VOUCHERS AND GIFT CARDS
- Gift vouchers issued by the Company or another company of the CTC Group, cannot be redeemed in cash or in any other form of moneytary payment.
- The Company will not refund money in case of Products which have been paid fully or partly with Vourchers or Gift Cards. For such Products, instead of a refund, a credit note of equal value will be provided.
- The gift card can be used until its expiration date in all stores with the physical presence of the Customer but can not be used on the Website. If not used by the due date, any amount of credit on the gift card will be reduced to nil.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
The Company may at its sole discretion modify these terms and will inform Customers through an announcement on its Website.
- SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES AND APPLICABLE LAW
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. Any dispute falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nicosia in Cyprus.
- In the event of a dispute between you and the Company, where you act as a consumer, you can contact the Cyprus Consumer Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution through the Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR Platform) at the following Website: http://ec.europa. consumers/odr/ or through the website www.adr.com.cy.
- OTHER TERMS
- The above General Terms and Conditions bind the parties (the Company and the Customers/Users) and constitute the entire contract of the parties and prevail over any and all previous and current contracts. The information contained on the Website constitutes an integral part of the contract and is not subject to change except with the express written consent of the parties.
- In case any term of the contract is deemed unfair or unenforceable, this does not affect the other terms of the contract which shall remain valid and binding on the parties. In any case, where possible, a term/sub-term or part of a term/sub-term may be considered separately, in order to make the remaining part valid and the term shall be interpreted accordingly. Otherwise, the parties agree that the term must be corrected and interpreted, in order to reach as far as possible to the original meaning of the term/sub-term, in accordance with the law.
- The headings contained in these Terms and Conditions are set for reference purposes only and should not affect their meaning or interpretation.